CEDAR BROOK FARMS, LTD.
$25.00 to 30.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Oilseed (except soybean) farming
- Other grain farming
- Other miscellaneous crop farming
- Staff accommodation available
- Staff accommodation provided
- Rural area
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Combine harvester
- Farm truck
- Fertilizer applicator
- Lift truck
- Planting equipment
- Seed drill
- Sprayer or duster
- Tillage equipment
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Transportation provided by employer
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: