Website Ravens View Farm
$22.50 hourly for 5 to 30 hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
- Agriculture, general
- Farm/farm and ranch management
Experience an asset
- Fruit trees training
- Hoeing crops
- Soil fertility programs
- Vegetable culling
- Manage overall operation of farm
- Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities; raising and breeding of livestock and poultry
- Purchase machinery, livestock, seed, feed and other supplies
- Determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown and livestock to be raised
- Establish marketing programs
- Maintain financial and production records
- Perform general farm duties
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: