Greenway Advance Produce
$18.00 to $25.00 hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Harvesting seedlings
- Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
- Manage overall operation of farm
- Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities; raising and breeding of livestock and poultry
- Perform general farm duties
- 11-15 people
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Chemical application certificate or licence
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
Equipment and machinery experience
- Carrot seeder
- Onion seeder
- Onion transplanter
- Bulk handling system
- Feeding and watering system
- Fertilizer applicator
- Seed drill
- Sprayer or duster
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Work under pressure
- Overtime required
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: