Byrnes Farms Ltd
$15.65 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Fruit trees training
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Vegetable culling
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Bell peppers
- Sweet corn
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: