Website Sarah's Farm Markets
$15.50 hourly for 40 to 85 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Corn farming
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Other miscellaneous crop farming
- Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
- Rural area
- Brush collecting
- Cleaning crop
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Vegetable culling
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Bell peppers
- Field berries
- Sweet corn
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Free parking available
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: