Wilma Farms Canada Ltd
$22.00 to 24.00 hourly (to be negotiated) – 32 to 40 hours per week
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Goat farming
- Staff accommodation available
- Milking goats
- Monitoring animal health
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Experience and specialization
Automated systems experience
- Milking system (automated)
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Proof of student enrollment
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: