Pioneer Ridge Farms Inc.
$18.00 to 24.00 hourly (to be negotiated) – 40 to 72 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots
- Livestock combination farming
- Willing to relocate
- Feed inventory
- Handling animals
- Livestock branding
- Monitoring animal health
- Feed and tend animals
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Write daily basic progress reports
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Free parking available
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: