3-G Acres Ltd.
$20.00 to 32.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 70 hours per week
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Dry pea and bean farming
- Oilseed (except soybean) farming
- Other grain farming
- Wheat farming
- Rural area
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
- Tillage equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: