Website Generation Land & Grain Co Ltd
$25.00 to 35.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Oilseed (except soybean) farming
- Other grain farming
- Wheat farming
- Grain, oil and forage crop
- Harvest crops
- Remote location
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Greenhouse cleaning
- Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
- Perform general farm duties
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Fertilizer applicator
- Seed drill
- Sprayer or duster
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Gasoline paid
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Parking available
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: