OAKDALE FARMS LTD.
$25-$45/hr depending on experience
Oakdale Farms is looking for a full-time employee that is hard working, reliable, self motivated, trustworthy, and has the ability to work independently and take direction. Wage is $25-$45/hr depending on experience and drivers license. Oakdale Farms is an 8,000-acre family farm located 30 minutes north of Kindersley, Sask.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plant and grow crops
2. Fertilize, cultivate, spray, and harvest crops
3. Monitor disease and health of crops
4. Operate farm equipment and machinery
5. Load and unload trucks and farm supplies
6. Haul water and mix ag chemicals
7. Maintain cleanliness of farm area farm fields, yards, and buildings
8. Perform any other related farm duties as necessary
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Effective English communication
2. Good time management skills to work efficiently and consistently
3. Flexible and adaptable when facing unexpected conditions and scenarios
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. No formal education is required
2. Basic farm knowledge is required
3. Must be physically fit and able to carry at least 50 lbs.
4. Class 5 Drivers License is required
5. Class 1A Drivers license is not required but would be an asset
WORKING HOURS: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Working hours may vary depending on production/season, 2 varied days off per week. Must be available for extended hours and continuous days during seeding and harvest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: