Website Bonduelle Canada Inc.
$20.54 hourly for 36 to 48 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
On the road job
- Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Work site environment
- Corn farming
- Dry pea and bean farming
- Confined spaces
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Sweet corn
Equipment and machinery experience
- Combine harvester
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- As per collective agreement
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: