Dimmers Farms Inc
$18.00 to 22.00 hourly for 35 to 45 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Hog and pig farming
- Rural area
- Feed inventory
- Processing pig litters
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- On-site housing options
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: