Website Maiz Investment Inc
Growing Prosperity Together with Maiz Investment Inc.
Job Title: Farm Worker – Harvesting
Job Type: Full-time, Term or Contract (ending: 2023-12-15)
Location: Various Locations, Sherbrooke, QC
Salary: $15.25/hourly, 35 to 50 hours per week
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in the farming industry? Do you have experience or a strong interest in budding and shearing Christmas trees? Maiz Investments Inc. is looking for Farm Workers to join their team in harvesting Christmas trees at various locations in Sherbrooke, QC.
– Budding trees
– Christmas tree shearing
– No degree, certificate or diploma required
– Experience in farming and/or Christmas tree harvesting is an asset
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
– Capacity to handle heavy loads and repetitive tasks
– Good manual dexterity and ability to distinguish between colours
– Excellent team player and reliable
– Staff accommodation is available
– Own transportation required
– On-site housing options are provided
– Free parking available
– Learning/training paid by employer
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding job opportunity in the farming industry, Maiz Investments Inc. wants to hear from you! Apply now and become part of their dynamic team in Sherbrooke, QC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: