Website Chilancoh Ranch Ltd
$18.00 hourly for 160 to 220 hours per month
- No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots
- Confined spaces
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Cattle training
- Handling animals
- Livestock branding
- Monitoring animal health
- Feed and tend animals
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
Automated systems experience
- Automated irrigation system
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Only apply to this job if: