Alder Ranches Ltd.
$4,000 to $4,500 monthly for 35 to 50 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots
- Hay farming
- Livestock combination farming
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Handling animals
- Monitoring animal health
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Feed and tend animals
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
- Forage equipment
- Haying equipment
- Tillage equipment
Automated systems experience
- Automated irrigation system
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: