Don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours!!
Looking for 1 honest and trustworthy Farm Worker/Equipment Operator on our 10,500ac grain farm located at Richard, Saskatchewan.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Operate and maintain equipment during time of use such as John Deere tractors, John Deere sprayers, harrows, John Deere combines, swathers, grain carts, 60ft Vaderstad air drill etc.
– Class 1A license holder operate and maintain semis and trailer units for the hauling of grain, water and other items when needed.
– Help with and do equipment maintenance and repairs when required.
– Help with grain cleaning.
– Help other employees complete their tasks when you have completed your tasks.
– Other general farm work and yard maintenance.
We are looking for:
– someone with a minimum of 1-2 years of equipment operation experience on a grain farm.
– One who will respect us, the instructions we give to you, the work you do and our equipment.
– A Valid Class 5 Driver’s License is a must.
– A Valid Class 1A Driver’s License is an asset.
– Mechanical knowledge is considered an asset.
Must be willing to work extended hours during peak farming periods if required.
Supper is provided when working past 6:30pm.
Competitive wages depending upon experience are available.
For more information and/or to apply please email [email protected] and/or call Randy at 306-481-5252
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: