Website Closson Chase Vineyards Inc.
$15.50 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Rural area
- Brush collecting
- Cleaning crop
- Maintain and manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Shoot positioning
- Harvest crops
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if: